Sunday, November 25, 2012

Charity Blog Hop NEED Participants!


I am going to host a 3 day charity blog hop "OPERATION SUPERMAN" most likely on December 9-11th or 10-12th. I will be using the Super Kids pattern as my main focus. I was wondering if you would like to join my hop by making a Christmas gift and or card to donate with a Superman theme or ANY other Christmas gift you can think of.

I am doing this hop for a long time friend of mine. Her sons (7yr old) best friends dad died suddenly in Walmart he had a sudden cardiac death Cardiomyopathy right in front of his 4 kids in June. It's so sad. My friend Regina sad they were great family friends and everyone used to call him Superman. The kids are 11, 9, 7, and 18 months and the mom doesn't have any family nearby so my friend Regina is taking donations like gifts, etc. I guess the mom is having a hard time with his passing and having to take care of the 4 kids and still celebrate their first Christmas together without the dad.
What I am going to try to do is get at least 30-50 gifts and/or cards to send to this family.

I am looking for about 30 participants to spread out over 3 days. I will have a new giveaway every day. Please only join my hop if you can mail out the card or gift no later then December 15th. The family has no clue that my friend Regina is gathering donations for them it's a surprise!

***Please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com if you are interested in being a participant and I will add you to the "Operation Superman Blog Hop" group on FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...