Wednesday, November 21, 2012

#129 Give Thanks Layout



Hi everyone! I made a 2 page layout for tomorrow's Thanksgiving pics. I got the title and talk bubble from the Silhouette store, all of the other cuts are from KaDoodle Bug Designs Thanksgiving FriendsGobble Turkey Title, and Thankful Pigs original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. I cut them out using SCAL 3 along with my Silhouette Cameo. I added twine to the photo mats using Trendy Twine and stamped the "Eat Chicken" sentiment from Jaded Blossom stamps. The Peachy Keen Face stamps I used are Princess and Critter Faces for the Peachy Keen stamps color CHALLENGE.  I am also linking up to Cards TV scene it challenge and Paper Playtime Anything Goes Challenge. I added my journaling area using a white gel pen along with THIS STAMP SET from Close To My Heart.

Close To My Heart Products Used:
CAPTURE THE DATE Nov. Stamp of the Month
Burlap Ribbon
Chocolate Exclusive Inks
Cranberry Exclusive Inks
Honey Exclusive Inks
Autumn Terracotta


If you purchase the November stamp of the month $1 from every purchase will be donated to Hurricane Sandy Relief more info HERE.
Purchase the CTMH November stamp of the month for only $5 HERE

Close To My Heart inks are perfect for stamping and also used for inking edges like I did here! View all of the colors HERE

9 comments:

  1. I love the burlap topper /title on this. Very good look. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, This is so cute! These cuties look ready for Thanksgiving! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps! ~hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Thanks for joining the Scene it Challenge at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your table looks great, I am really loving the pie :) super cute LO

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a marvelous Thanksgiving layout! Your papers and all your details are fab. thanks so much for joining the CTVS "Scene it" Challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, those faces are adorable, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful scrapbook layout! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout. Perfect for Thanksgiving! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime and Cardz TV Stamps. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...