Wednesday, November 7, 2012

#119 "Little Doll" Scrapbook Page


Hi everyone I hope you are having a great week so far! I am so excited because I reached my $1,200 sales goal in my first 3 months of selling Close To My Heart yay!!!! Close To My Heart has a lot of incentives for Consultants! If you would like to find out more about becoming a Consultant you can check out more info HERE you can start a business for only $49! I have already made my money back it's so awesome I just wish I would have become a consultant years ago LOL! I love it!
Onto my project.....

For my "Little Doll" layout I made this to put 2 pics of my sweet baby Olivia I always call her my "Little Doll" and she always has the biggest smile on her face every time she is so tiny and cute just like a doll! :) The font is from the Baby Steps Cricut cart, the borders and school paper cuts are from CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge that can be found on pages 56 and 47. The border is the card shape and I used my Gypsy to make it into a border instead of a card. I stamped the school paper cut with a Market Street stamp called Vinatge Notepad. The teddy bear and rag doll are from the very versatile cutting pattern from KaDoodle Bug Designs Santa's Workshop Toy Elves original artwork of Kristi W. Designs. I cut the rag doll and Teddy using SCAL3 and my Silhouette Cameo.  I embossed the rag doll's hair and shirt with 2 different embossing folders from Hobby Lobby with my Cuttlebug.

Close To My Heart Products Used:
Artiste Cricut Cart
Buttons Red Assortment
Natural Hemp
Burlap Ribbon

The following items were from the "While Supplies Last" section but are now discontinued..... there's still plenty of items left HERE
Elemental Paper Pack
Cranberry Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. super cute layout


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, thanks for sharing your layout!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...