Friday, April 23, 2010
#25 Family rooster plaque
I made this plaque for my neighbor to match her home decor. She loved it so much that she hung it in her kitchen..Awwh that was nice! The roosters are from From my Kitchen. I can't remember what cart "family" is from does anyone know? I bought the plaque from the Dollar Tree, modged podged it and cut to little roosters as their kids. I made sure to make one rooster a female!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Highest Viewed Video
Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...
-
Hello everyone welcome to Kathy's Super Secret Birthday Blog Hop!! If you do not know who Kathy is she is my role model!! Seriously! She...
-
Hello everyone welcome to the "It's My Party Blog Hop"! If you are here from Ruthie September Ninth then you are in the right...
-
***Please Click HERE to continue the THANK YOU CARDS BLOG HOP with another Give Away*** Happy New Year everyone!! I am so super excited ...
No comments:
Post a Comment