Friday, November 5, 2010

#178 Simple guy Card

Hi everyone Happy Friday!! Here's a simple guy card that I made to send to my husband I am really counting down the days until he comes home, so far we are half way there. I have never used my Nursery Rhymes cart for the images, just the font. So last night I decided to finally break it in and I love the outcome! I am also entering into the Crafty Creations challenge which is Fairy Tales! Yep it is truly a fairy tale story of how me and me hubby met, it was love at first sight! We met Feb. 2nd, 2003 and got married 1 year later. I married my love when I was only 20 years old and we are still madly in love! Just like the fairy tale the dish ran away with the spoon I am the dish LOL! I stamped the faces with PK stamps, cut the tag from Fabulous Finds and stamped the sentiment, added brads and ribbon. It is really hard for me not to go all out on my cards, I thought this card was really plain and simple, but then I remembered it is a guy card! They don't want glitter and bling LOL! Take care and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! The faces are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, so funny!!

    Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so sweet - I love the dish that ran away with the spoon!!! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..this is funny..Ricky will love it!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...