Saturday, November 13, 2010

#185 5 Minute Card Here

Hi everyone I hope you ladies are having a fabulous Saturday. Here's a very simple card that only took me 5 minutes! Yep you heard me 5 minutes! This is going to be my go to card recipe when I'm in a hurry. I stamped the tree, snowflake and sentiment, then I put the entire front of my card in my cuttlebug and embossed with my snowflake folder. I then stamped the doll and cut her out and put a pop dot underneath her. I added some red stickles and some Christmas ribbon. I am entering in two challenges:
Paper Sundaes Let it Snow
For fun Challenges Dry embossing

8 comments:

  1. I love it! Looks like it took a bit more than 5 mins. to make!! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I have that stamp set and have not used it yet. I may use it now after seeing how cute this one is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! That is really pretty! It looks so danty.Good luck in the challenge! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is super impressive for 5 min. I love it!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and especially since it only took you 5 minutes! I have another award for you on my blog. :)
    http://www.myscrappinobsession.com/2010/11/ive-got-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is just too cute! Love the saying- gobble til u wobble. lol too funny. Thanks for sharing on FOr Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute! Love that little lady. Thanks so much for joining us this week at FFC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...