Thursday, November 11, 2010

#183 Thanksgiving Layout


Hello everyone! I decided to try something new and make a Pre-made Thanksgiving Layout for this year, originally I was going to make it for the Crafting With Christina Challenge but it was too late. Luckily I was just in time for the new Frosted Designs challenge which is to include the word "Thanks" in it. For my title I got it from Lyrical Letters and also the marquee. The turkey and swirl are from Celebrate with Flourish, and the leaves are from Speaking of Fall (That's a great Fall cart BTW). I punched the border with a MS punch and added glitter to the leaves, Stickles to the turkey, pinecone and sentiment. I also added a light spritz of Glimmer Mist to the marquee because I thought it needed something more. I had fun making a pre-made page I kind of thought I was cheating LOL! I think I will start making these more often since I keep forgetting to get pics printed at Walgreen's. Be sure to check out my Facebook Fan page if you are a "Fan" of my work! I will be featuring other blogs on it along with amazing scrapbooking deals. Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful, I love the sparkly leaves. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many pics to print as well! Its bad I have three premade layouts that are sitting waiting to be archived lol. I love how you chose one photo! It really will make it stand out. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout!!! The colors are great. Love the glittered leaves and sticked sentiment. Never hurts to have some sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout!!! Love the blinged leaves:) Great layout girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love your colors, papers and bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I love the papers!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! What a novel idea... make the LO first!! I wish I could do a little more of that! This is gorgeous! I love all the sparkle! Thanks for taking on our Thanksgiving challenge at Frosted Designs this week!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I love the colors, the sparkle and that marquee shape rocks thanks for telling me where you cut it from! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I know I'm always thankful for pre-made pages!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...