Saturday, November 6, 2010

#180 Season's Greeting's card, and '80's BLOG HOP WINNER HERE!

Hi everyone!! I hope you guys are having a great weekend! I am because I am super excited that I just made a Facebook Fan Page for my 365 Days Of Cricut Blog. I hope you guys can be a fan of my work, I will be posting all kinds of updates on there including new projects, blog hops, I will even be featuring and promoting other blogs on my site, and most importantly SHOPPING!! Yep! I will tell you all about my newest and lastest shopping sprees and great scrapbooking deals that I find LOL! If you would like to "LIKE" me on Facebook please click on the link on the upper right side.

My other great news is that I have a winner that was Randomly chosen for the I Love The 80's Blog Hop which is......Cathy....she said Totally awesome boombox! I love the card and the colors that you used! I'm a new follower... love your work.***Congrats Cathy!*** Please contact me critterbugg365@gmail.com with all of your info so I can send you your prize thank you ladies for all of your sweet and encouraging comments. And I would really like to thank the genius mastermind of this very fun and funky 80's hop Raven it was in celebration of her birthday! Thank you very much Raven for letting me be in your hop!

Lastly I would like to tell you guys all about my ONE (lol!) of my newest cartridges which is the Christmas Cards seasonal cart, I love it! You can make so many different cards and it's all figured out for you easy! Sometimes I don't want to do a lot of thinking and planning when I make cards so for people who love Wild Card or Just Because Cards this cart would be for you! I cut every single thing on here from Christmas Cards, I did a lot of embossing with my green bug the Cuttlebug, did some inking, and added stickles, I also stamped the sentiment and painted the tree with Acyrlic paint and added a crackle topping to it, but it didn't work. I will keep experimenting with the Acrylic paints and Crackle medium. It was a Crackle medium that I found in the paint section at Michael's. I am entering in Momo's embossing challenge.  Also, entering in the Cricut Cardz Christmas card challenge make something with an "S" I chose Sleigh, Snowflakes and Stickles!! Also, there's another challenge out there called Crafty Calendar Challenge and their theme is Winter with Snowlakes.

Once again if you "Like" me on Facebook that would make me really really super happy and excited! Have a great night =)
Sandra

13 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I'm heading to 'like' you on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the emboss and that red tree. Beautiful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "liked" you and just keep those ideas and inspiration for all coming. Great job. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Facebook! good for you!!:) Dina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunningly beautiful! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job on your card! I like the embossing... Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really nice and I wish I had this cart, great job on the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card, I love it!!! The sled is so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. the look of it is just soo fab :)
    I've been wanting me some Crackle paint for some time now...it's hard for me to find, i don't know why??? anyways great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! This is fabulous.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandra, Beautiful card! I love the colours and fab embossing.

    I have recently bought a Cricut Imagine but still learning how to use it at the moment.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!! Love the traditional colours. Thanks for joining us at the Creative card Crew. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...