Monday, November 22, 2010

#188 Straight from The Nest Thank You

Hello everyone and good morning! Today is Monday so that means there is a new challenge at Paper Playtime. Our theme this week is "Thank You", so I decided to use one of my new carts which is Straight From The Nest, I got it a great deal and I love it. It is very pretty like Cindy Loo. This is my first Gypsy-less card in a while my battery went dead and I sent it in on Thursday so I am anxiously waiting for my brand new one to come in I am so glad they are replacing it. On to my card now LOL!

I cut the sweet little owl and this beautiful tree, and also the grassy hills all from Straight From The Nest. The patterned paper is actually Christmas paper believe it or not! I stamped the sent. and used a MS border punch for the heart border, I added some green fibers to look like grass and put a pop dot underneath the tree.

This week we are sponsered by the wonderful images of Digital delights By Louby Lou, the winner this week will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to their shop. Have fun creating and make sure to make a "Thank You" project for Paper Playtime.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the colors you used and especially the grass fibers. How fun!
    XO ~ Amy Jo
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the owl so much..great colors,layering, and texture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! The colors are awesome and I so love that tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Sandra, I LOVE your design!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Sandra! I love it! Congrats on Flaunt it Friday....sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...