Tuesday, November 23, 2010

#189 Digi Elf Card

Hello Ladies!! Here's another card I made with a Digi from Digital delights by Louby Lou. The cutie pie Elf Girl is a digi. I colored her with Ms Pencils, added Pink Stickles to her bows, hat and shoes. I stamped the sent. multiple times and made it into a  border. The border on the bottom is a new MS Christmas punch. I used the negative snowlakes on top. The circle is from Plantin schoolbook. I also added a pink bow and put pop dots under the girl.

Please check back later for some very important announcments! Have a great day!
Here are the challenges I am entering:
Paper Cutz CHRISTMAS & BLING (my bling is Stickles)
Creative Cottage CHRISTMAS SOMEONE SPECIAL (I think elves are special!)
Digi Stamps 4 Joy INSPIRED BY CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY SEASON

10 comments:

  1. Oh, she is too cute! Great job with the coloring. Does MS mean Martha Stewart? Jess taught me how to get Digis and size them in microsoft word, I can't wait to start playing with them.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the image.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable! I am not so great with stamping. Good luck with all your challenges today! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww what a cute little elf thanks for joining us at the creative cottage huggies lindyloo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little elf! So darn cute! I love thish card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love Digital Delights images. Your card featuring the elf is fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just beautiful Sandra! I have her printed out but have not colored her yet. Love how you stamped the sentiment and make a border out of it. Great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful christmas creation! Thanks for joining in this week at Digistamps 4 Joy!! Hope to see you again next week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is just so super cute,hun I have been using my cricut all day today too,love the colurs you have used on this too hun,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, thanks for joining our Digistamps 4 Joy challenge!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...