Friday, November 12, 2010

#184 I have so much JOY!!

***This is my 2nd post today click HERE to see my Thanksgiving Layout!***

Happy Friday everyone! I have so much JOY because I finally got 3 Birds on Parade I have been wanting it for months and months I am so happy and impressed with this cart it's so adorable! So I will be having a 3 Birds Marathon LOL! I got this pretty pastel Christmas paper at Michael's it's the new DCVW 180 stack, I brought my Joann's ad so they priced matched it for me at $9.99!!

I cut this cute bird from 3 Birds on Parade, stamped the face with PK stamps, added stickles to the hat, scarf, and shoes/socks. I cut the scallop circle from Accent Essentials then I embossed with my Cuttlebug. I added some ribbon and stamped the sentiment. Here is a list of the challenges I am entering:

The Crazy Challenge Things with wings (my bird!)
Fresh Brewed 2 or more patterned papers (I used 3!)

13 comments:

  1. OMG the bird is soooo adorable!!! Wow I didn't know that Michael's price matchs. Great tip Sandra!!! I don't have this cart but, I would love it also. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - love the little bird! Your papers are very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This is sooo cute! I can't wait to get that cart now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked such lovely colors, and the bird is adorable. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love your style hun this card is just so cute,I too love my cricut just need some more cartridges,he he,
    bless your heart for adding to my folowers list hun,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sandra! This is just adorable! I love it!!!!! So glad you got your cart! Can't wait to see all the birdies you make!! Great deal on the paper pack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card,thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute!! Can't wait for my 3 Birds cart to arrive sometime this week...whoo hoo!! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous!!! I love it! The paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...