Sunday, November 28, 2010

#193 Hello Kitty & Bling!

***Click HERE for my NEW Challenge BLOG***
Scroll down to see my other 2 post from today
I love Hello Kitty and Bling!

I love this tree, it was very time consuming but worth it!

Hello everyone I can't believe this is my 3rd post for today, I am feeling extra creative especially since I just got my Gypsy back. I guess I was having major withdrawls because I have been making so many fun things!

Here's a pre-made layout that I did to put a pic of myself and my 3 sisters at christmas time. I haven't decided if I will put this years photo or one from the previous years.  The tree, sentiment and of course Hello Kitty are all from Hello Kitty Greetings I just blinged everything out just the way I like it! I even chose blinged out snowflake paper (you can't really see the glitter). For Kitty and the sentiment I put Stickles, and for the tree I put MS glitter, buttons, brads, bling, eyelets and pearls. I saw this idea for the tree in Creating Keepsakes magazine from last year's christmas issue. Towards the bottom of the page I put 2 strips of patterened paper and also 2 strips of pink ribbon. I am entering in a few challenges here:
BBTB2 Hello Kitty Elf
Sentimental Sunday's 3 papers, 3 buttons & ribbon
The Studio Challenges Sketch & Monochromatic (I chose PINK)

Thank you for checking out my new Cricut Challenge Blog Flaunt it Fridays our first challenge will be on Friday Dec. 3rd!

9 comments:

  1. this is gorgoues love the coulrs you have used so bright and cheery on this cold winters day gorgoues design on this too hun,really wish I could get a gypsy as i love my cricut hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! That tree is perfect!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I love all the colors. Thanks for joining in on our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the fun colors and the glitter.

    Thank you for joining our RECIPE challenge at Sentimental Sundays

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute layout, love all the pink, and you can never haver enough bling and sparkle, lol! Love all the "ornaments" on your tree also! Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! That tree is dressed to the nines :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous creation i love HK! Thanks for joining our RECIPE challenge at Sentimental Sundays! Hugz Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun, so many different little embellies to catch the eye! So glad you played along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute!! I love all the great details. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...