Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#176 Dream Big

***My 2nd post Click HERE to see my mushroom card***
Hi everyone thanks for stopping by! I made this card to add to my collection to give to someone, who's having a rough time and wants to give up on things. When I was younger it seemed like all of my friends all wanted to get married so maybe I will give this to them and say keep dreaming, your Prince charming is still out there! The diamond is from Hannah Montana I put Stickles on the white parts. I cut the circle shaped from Plantin Schoolbook and stamped the sentiment...get it "Dream Big" meaning dream for a "BIG ROCK/Diamond" LOL! I also added some black ribbon and inked the edges of the paper. I was inspired by one of my favorite jewlery stores to make this-Tiffany's!

9 comments:

  1. I looooooveeee Tiffanys! I also love this card :) very cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sandra!! love the sparkles!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I just got my diamond engagement ring a couple weeks ago!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Great job. TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gosh I love it!!! Wish I had a big diamond like that!!! Mine is real teeny tiny!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this card and the concept behind it. It is so sweet of you to remind your friend never to settle for anything less than the best. Glad to be able to comment again, I missed your blog:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your diamond!! Great job!
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo cute! I like the paper behind the diamond!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...