Thursday, November 4, 2010

#177 Giving Thanks Card

Hey there how are you guys doing this evening?!? Me not so good, I just got sick and I am hating life right now LOL! I can't stop coughing and my whole body is aching I really tried hard not to get sick this Fall but my son gave it to me thanks Aidan now you and mommy can be sick together! So here's a card I made with my Celebrate With Flourish Lite cart, I got this about a month ago, I was searching and searching for it for a long time and it was always sold it then I finally got my hands on it. I really like it a  lot. The sentiment is from that cart, I recently got the leaves embossing folder and embossed with my Cuttlebug, I added Stickles to the layers to make it glittery. I got a new tool called the Zutter Distrezz it all and I love it!! Perfect handy tool if you like distressing. So I distressed the entire outer parts of the card and then put distress ink over it. For my final touch I sprayed Glimmer Mist over the card, Oh and the background paper is Metallic paper! This is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is Sparkly and Bright.....2 of my favorite words!! Also entering in the ABC Challenge G is for Glitter!

6 comments:

  1. Aww I hope you feel better soon:) love the card with the emboss and the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! i love the distressed edge. I have this cart to and its a love hate relationship that we share lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.. is this NOT the best cartrige.. I just got it myself. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better! I just love this card! I need this cart.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Love the distressed edges!! Just makes the card that much better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this card. You did a great, great job!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...