Saturday, November 27, 2010

#190 Gingerbread Card

***Click HERE to see my NEW Challenge Blog FLAUNT IT FRIDAYS ***


Hi everyone I am so exited to be back in my scrapbook room. I had to send my Gypsy in to get repaired last week and I have been so lost without my Gypsy. They sent me a brand new Gypsy and I just got it last night, I am so happy to have a Gypsy again! For some reason it did not download Smiley Cards did this happen to any of you?

Here's a card I made with the Gingerbread Seasonal cart I think it's adorable and I am really craving Christmas cookies now LOL! I let my 3 year old son help me make this he was such a good helper and he now thinks this card is his LOL! The gingerbread, people and house are from the new cart, I stamped the sentiment with Peachy Keen Stamps, I did some doodling on the house with different colored markers to make it look like real candy. I drizzled on some white snow with this "Snow Writer" thing that I got from Michael's. I drew on their faces with a white marker since their faces were way too tiny to use my PK face stamps and these gingerbread people were both cut a 3 inches! I also added some stickles!

Be sure to come check out my Big Annoucement right HERE about my new Cricut Challenge blog Flaunt It Fridays.

2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...