Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#175 My Hippie card for DT Day at Inking it Up Crazy

                                       Here's my embossing, inking and stickles work!
Hello everyone!! I just wanted to share with  you my Hippie inspired free love card LOL! I normally don't make stuff like this, I have really been wanted to do a mushroom card but I never knew what sentiment to put on it.....hello!! "Thanks" of course! I guess the light bulb finally went on in my head LOL!The mushrooms were cut from Freshly Picked I embossed with my cuttlebug, inked the edges and put a pop dot under the small shroom. The frogs and snail were from Paisley I chose to cut them out without all of the layers and I doodled on the snail and stamped with a PK stamp, I also put stickles on the frogs crowon on top left. The clouds and the circle/ring are from Paper Pups. For the clouds I stamped some of them and put Distress ink on some of them. I stamped the sentiment I thought it was perfect because there are "Many" frogs on my card. I also put Fired Brick (red) Distress ink on the outer edges. This card really reminded me of when I used to go to Haight and Ashbury (random pic online) when I lived in the San Francisco Bay area, yep the whole town looked like this! Please be sure to come and check out the other designers at Inking it Up Crazy.

9 comments:

  1. OMG that pic of San Fran is funny..I didn't know it looked like that!...I love the mushrooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra!
    Wow! Your project is awesome:) I love all the detail and embossing... I guess I need to break out my cuttlebug more. Thanks so much for being on the design team:)
    -Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, your card is soo cute, Love the frogs, and all the texure....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card!! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love all those frogs and that little snail. Cute cute cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This card is awesome! I love all the embossing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...