Sunday, November 28, 2010

#191 Jolly Holidays Card

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share my first Jolly Holidays card from the Walmart Exclusive cartridge. Let me tell you I went through a really hard time getting this cart it only took 4 try's LOL....seriously! Since I went through so much drama getting it I plan on using it as much as possible!

I cut the skunk and candy cane from Jolly Holidays and stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps, I used punches for the corner frame, and also for the border. For the sentiment it is actually a piece of patterened paper from DCWV 180 stack from Joann's (great idea huh!) I then added some twine across the card.  I am entering in the Paper Cutz Challenge which is ANYTHING GOES!

Please be sure to come check out MY new Cricut Challenge Blog Flaunt It Friday's for a PEACHY KEEN ***GIVE AWAY***

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! My walmart has none of the new carts. I am so upset,I go every week to look,I even went on line! Any suggestions? Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I didn't get this cart at the store. DD ordered it online for me. There were only 18 carts and 6 E's on the display at our store!!! And about 9 of us standing there waiting!!! I didn't want an E, only carts. I got 3. Can't wait to see what else you make!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's stinkin' cute! hehe. He is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing this made up from Jolly Holidays. I got it too but haven't made this image yet. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I am loving this cartridge! I am so lucky I was able to grab one!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...