Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Hop Winner and a Christmas Card

***This is my 2nd Post Click HERE to see my Straight From The Nest Card***
Close up of the snow...white fuzzy flock.

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a beautiful Fall Day. I am because i have some very exciting new for you I will probably share it with you tommorow so be sure to check back. First of all I would really like to thank all of you who came by my blog to check out my 1st Ever Mini Album for the My Thanksgiving Blessings hope hosted by the talented Kassidy. Thank you Kassidy for letting me be on your Fall Design Team. I had so much fun reading all of your comments you ladies are a riot! I 'm glad to hear that I am not the only one with a Crazy Pet LOL! My RANDOM WINNER is.......SHEREE!!! Congrats SHEREE....you Said....
Your mini is absolutely gorgeous! I have wondered if the distress tool is hard to use. I am sick...because I had about 40 coasters...did not know what to do with them and threw them away! Darn! Now, here I am, 75 miles from te nearest craft store...

I have four dogs who are always where I am...I finally had to get a futon bed for the craft room so I could craft...and they could have the bed so I would not trip! It is amazing how our animals run our lives...I cannot imagine what I would do without mine!
I hope you have a great Turkey Day and I would love to win your mini album kit!

Sheree...Please contact me with your address so I can get that out for you right away, my email is critterbugg365@gmail.com. Now onto my project:

This very adorable Digi is from Digital Delights By Louby Lou I just have to say, I never knew what the big deal was with coloring digis but I am really hooked. Yes I have been neglecting my Cricut a bit, but sometimes I feel the need to mix it up a bit. If you have never experimented with a digi go to their  website they have FREEBIES for you to try out =)    I colored with Bic Markers from Walmart, I drew teardops because he looks so sad, I stamped the sent., use a Fiskars punch for the small snowlakes, and my MS Drippy goo punch for the blue border, I put white fuzzy flock on the snow. I am entering in a few challenges here:

Always crafting My friend Stephanie has a great group of ladies showing us different coloring techniques. COLORING
Totally Paper Crafts SNOW & SNOWFLAKES
Paper Play Challenges LET IT SNOW
Meredith Scraps Christmas
Delightful Challenges BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you thank you! I am so so excited! Cannot wait to see what I can do with this! I just loved the "My Thankful Blessings" blog hop. You guys made amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra!
    goegeous card, its so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week . Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!!! Thanks to Janis I'm really getting hooked on the digi stamps, too. I didn't know what the big deal was either. You did such a fantastic job on yours. I looooove
    it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! I love the flock...it looks like real snow! If you would stop by my blog, I have an award that I gave to you!!! Take care, GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girly! Great job with the Digi. I am so glad that I got your coloring your stamps. So many people are intimidated by it, but it just takes some playing around. It really is addicting and so much fun. Thanks for playing along in the challenge! Don't forget to link up:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I like the penguin! ANd the flock is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE IT!!!! The flock is absolutely perfect!! You did such a great job! TFS!! Congrats to Sheree!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Sheree!

    ...and how cute is that penguin!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, fun, fun, love it.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awsome card, and I love that pinquin.:)) Thanks for joining DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card, Sandra - love the drippy goo punchwork!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Sandra :-) the image is adorable and the papers and details are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with digis. They can be fun and sometimes easier than turning on all machines needed for a cricut card. I applaud you for using markers. In my opinion they are harder to work with. And you just jumped in. WooHoo!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Whimisical Wed.
    Btw, the penguin does look a little sad (lol) and I like the use of flock. You must have some good flock because my white flock looks crummy every time i use it.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...