Friday, November 5, 2010

#179 Santa's Elf Layout

Good evening everyone! I feel like I haven't done a layout in forever. Here's a layout I did of my son when he was exactly 2 months old back in '07 I can't believe it was that long ago! I feel like I went all out on this page it took me hours but worth it I love the way it came out. I was inspired by his little outfit that says "Santa's Little Elf" I stamped the sentiment and added stickles to it, I stamped the vintage Santa on the upper right, I stamped the flourishes and also the "Christmas Memories" sentiment, I also stamped the face with a PK stamp on the doll from Paper Doll Dress Up. The present border was from Winter Frolic I also added stickles to them, I did some hand stitching under the presents and also used my punches for the 2 borders. The snowflake border on the bottom is from patterned paper. The scallop oval that I embossed and inked with my cuttlebug is from ACY, the circle scallop where my son's pic is is from AE. I also did some inking with my Fired Brick distress ink around the page.

11 comments:

  1. Awwwww I love the elf and all the gifts lined up. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoshness are ya kiddin' me with that lil elf very very adorable page! I wanna see this lil guys face in 20 years when he pulls it out of a scrapbook! LOL.. too cute..nice work.. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great!! And look at him... so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww how cute! He is so adorable. I love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO SO CUTE! I love the little elves...real and paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ADORABLE LO!!! Love it! I don't know where to start I love how everything ties together. The lil' Elf cut out makes the Baby Pic stand out even more. Great Work!!! TFS...
    Thank you soo much for recommending that I enter your DT Challenge. Have A Great Weekend!!!
    Sweet Creations...
    www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout!!! Worth every minute you put into it!!! Love all the details! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo adorable! Love how you did this! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love this LO!! Aidan's so cute..I can't believe how big he is now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love this page. The little elf with that has the cuttlebug paper behind it, so cute and yoru son is absolutely adorable! You did a great job with this page.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...