Sunday, November 28, 2010

#192 Thanksgiving 3 Birds on Parade

****Come check out my new Cricut Challenge Blog Flaunt It Fridays****
***Click HERE to see my earlier post from today (Jolly Holidays)

I made this cute little birdie card from one of my favorite cartridges 3 Birds on Parade I love that cart! I stamped his little face with a Peachy Keen stamp, stamped the sentiment, added some buttons and twine. I also did a little faux stitching and added bling with my i-rock. The two background shap/tags are from Once Upon A Princess. I am entering into my friends Gaby and Abby's challenge this week which is Thanksgiving. Be sure to come play along you only have a few more hours! Click HERE for their challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Sandra, this is just too cute!!! Can you believe I have that cart and have not used yet!! ... he is beyond cute!!!
    Thanks for entering the Gaby Abby Challenge!!!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome as always!! Thanks for the info Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh! This is just fantastic!!! I soooo loooove this card!! Your little birdie is just adorable!!! Love the face and the i-rock buttons!! This is just an awesome card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute little guy!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a shaped card with this little guy, but I just LOVE the PK face you used on him!! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable ! What a cute face :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo super adorable!!!! Gracias for entering our challenges!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...