Monday, November 8, 2010

#181 & #182 Rocker Cards


Good morning everyone! I hope you guys are all having a rockin' day! For those who are new at my blog Welcome! Also I am on a DT called  Paper Playtime and our fabulous theme is YOU ROCK!! I love this them so much because I have been wanting to use my Rock Princess cart more often. We were sponsored with these very cute digi's from The Stamping Boutique be sure to check them out, they will also be giving the winner 5 Digi's of their choice. Now for my cards, for the first one I did some stamping, I cut the tag from Once Upon A Princess, the girl is from Rock Princess (I forgot a layer opps!) I stamped a star on her shirt and added Stickles, I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug Comapion Robotz folder, that was awesome that I was able to use a Robot themed folder for this card!Doesn't the girl remind you of Gwen Stefani back in the 90's in her No Doubt days!?! I love her!

For my 2nd card,  I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug, then I sanded it down to expose the white core. The flag with the birds are from Rock Princess and I stamped the sentiment. These digi's are from The Stamping Boutique I colored them with MS pencil's cut them out and put a pop dot underneath them. I made this card to send it to my hubby I was thinking that was him because he likes singing and playing Guitar Hero,  and I like wearing pink, and wearing a lot of accessories!

7 comments:

  1. Both are very cute!! Like the embossing! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute..the 1st one reminds me of My Sweet 16 ((the show)) lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love them both!! Great job!! Great job on the embossing. I just love embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandra, these are just awesome!!! I love both of them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable cards!!! Love the coloring on the second card!!! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want my craft room done as the girl on the rock princess cart is so cool! (You told on yourself about the layer as I don't think anyone would of noticed, there are never any mistakes in card/scrap making!).

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...