Monday, November 29, 2010

#194 Christmas Carol Inspired Card

***Click HERE to see my NEW Challenge Blog***
***Click HERE to see my Hello Kitty Layout***
Hello everyone happy Monday! You know what that means time for a new and exciting challenge at Paper Playtime. This week our fun challenge is CHRISTMAS CAROL INSPIRED so that means you can make anything from a Christmas carol. I decided to use my new Jolly Holidays cart and make a goofy looking snowman since I think the one on Rudolph the red nosed reindeer looks goofy LOL! I love this snowman from Jolly Holidays, he has a big huge head so I had to use my biggest Peachy Keen stamp I could find. I also added stickles to his pipe, stamped the sentiment, added ribbon, buttons and a border snowflake punch.

7 comments:

  1. How cute he is!!! Looks like he is about to topple over!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE! LOVE that face.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sandra that snowman is just too CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra! That snowman is too cute! I've nominated you for the stylish blogger award! To accept, please come visit me at my blog and follow the instructions in the post.
    http://heatherskraftykorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous jolly snowman Sandra!! your card is adorable!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so cute! Loving the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...