Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#10 Clock card

Hi everyone here is a clock card I made for the Cricut Cardz challenge which is to make a New Year's card using a clock. I chose the clock from Nifty Fifties and stamped a Peachy  PKS Faceon it. I also did some embossing with my Cuttlebug ans stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design Stamps. I added some black embroidery floss along with some bling.

Also I have some very exciting new for you.....I will be in a blog hop and a live Ustream celebration with my sweet friend Alex, she is hosting in honor of her birthday the big celebration will be going on this Saturday at You Had Me At Craft

16 comments:

  1. Cute card! Gotta love those Peachy Keen faces! And Sarah stamp is perfect on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! LOVE that face and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute I love the face on the clock it looks like it is having a good time lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo cute amiga!!!!!!!!! Love that clock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO CUTE! I love that clock and her face! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours! The clock really pops!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card!

    ~Dawn
    http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute, great use of that clock cut ! see ya saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gosh this is just sooooo cute! Love that you
    put a face on the clock face!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl this is sooo cute! I LOVE THAT CART!!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is really cute. I love that PKS, it gives it so much character! I absolutely need to have that stamp! One of my fav phrases lol!

    Simplycricutting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love the face! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just absolutely adorable, the face is so cute and it's just perfect for the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!! How adorable. This clock has the cutest face. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...