Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#22 Ouch Lili Card

Hi everyone! Today is Design Team day at Digital Delights by Louby Loo I decided to make a get well/thinking of you type of card for a friend of mine who has been going through stuff right now. The very adorable skunk is called Ouch Lili and you can purchase her HERE, I also used the Skunk Sentiment Set also by Digital Delight's by Louby Loo.
For my card I colored her with Prisma Color pencils and added lace, bling, a border from a punch and the butterfly is from my Give A Hoot Cricut Cartridge. I also inked up the sentiment a little bit. I am entering Ouch Lili in a few challenges:

Please make sure to make your calendars for the Celebrating Our Milestone's Blog Hop hosted by Yolie from Just Yolie this Friday and Saturday!

Also don't forget to enter our Give A Hoot challenge at my other blog Flaunt It Friday's we are giving away a cartridge!!!

18 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this stinking of you card! So adorable! The minute I saw it, I started smiling, Sandra! You never cease to amaze me...love your ideas! And, I am a sucker for red white and black...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, your card is so cute! That little skunk has so much personality. Great job with your pencils. I bet you are having so much fun with your honey!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is adorable!! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra!
    What a fabulous card! Ouch Lili looks adorable! Great design and coloring! Love it! ♥♥♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card..I am a skunk lover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stinkin' cute. Love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! I love this card!! My daughter just had surgery on her knee. So this card would be perfect! Thanks I think I'll go buy it now. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is soooo cute girl! The digi is darling and I love the lace along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww that's soo 'stinkin' cute! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is darling Sandra, great work:)
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute Sandra...you're a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so cute!
    I'm a new follower and I took the same challenge you did...to create something everyday for the entire year. I just got my cricut in November and I am addicted! Glad I found your blog...you are very inspirational. Come check me out at chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really cute card! The sentiment and image had me smiling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a sweet card, thanks for joining SC!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...