Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog Hop Winners

Thank you everyone who stopped by my blog over the weekend for the 2 amazing hops I was in. I just wanted to thank you all for being my followers and for all of your love and support of both of my blogs I really appreciate it!!

For the Hello Kitty Blog Hop...
The RANDOM Winner of the Pink By Design Stamps is ...PATTI BPA!! PATTI B said....Great and cute projects. Thanks for the hop and candy. Congrats Patti B.!Please contact me at critterbugg365 at gmail dot com .Thank you so much to Sarah Pink Cricut for sponsoring such an awesome prize!

For El Dia De Reyes Blog Hop...
The RANDOM Winner of the Prima Flowers is.. BUZZY BEE DESIGNS & GRAPHICS said...

What a cute and colorful card! Great idea!Rebecca Minor Congrats Rebecca! Please contact me at critterbugg365 at gmail dot com

A special thanks to Gaby of Gaby Creates for hosting such a fun hop!

Also a special thanks to my Co-Founder and Co-host Janis Pause Dream Enjoy...we did it girl! Meaning we pulled off a great big wonderful blog hop!

Also a special thanks to the Design Team of Flaunt It Friday's you ladies did such a wonderful job flaunting your Hello Kitty's for the challenge and the hop. Thank you all for sharing your amazing talent with us and for giving me so many great ideas, I can't wait to start crafting!

Have a great day and check back later for a new project!

1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...