Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#3 Holy Cow It's a Purple Cow!

Here;s a very funny card that I made with Birthday Bash, it's actually the first time I've ever used it and I've had it almost 2 months!! I know I am a bad Cricut Mommy LOL! I promise you I will make more projects with Birthday Bash it's just too cute!

The Cow which is actually "Buffalo" in the handbook was from Birthday Bash and I stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps Critter Faces, this cut is my favorite she just cracks me up! I used my MS border punch for the yellow border paper and stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design. Now onto some Blog Hop Info!

I will be in the Dia De Reyes Blog Hop this Thursday Jan. 6th starting at Gaby Creates. It's a blog hop all about the story of the 3 wise men.

Also, I will be Co-Hosting the Hello Kitty Blog Hop with my Flaunt It Friday's partner Janis. Our hop will be a hop all about Hello Kitty! Yay! I LOVE Hello Kitty!! It will start on the Flaunt It Friday's page this Friday Jan. 7th!

8 comments:

  1. My DH would love your cow, so cute and purple!
    Thanks for being part of the Dia de Reyes Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove your purple cow!!!! And it's on roller skates! How fun!!! I want this cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a VERY bad Cricut mommy!!! lol..hehe that sounded funny, I think a lot of us are bad cricut mommies I have about 6 carts I haven't used yet! eeek..don't tell Josiah! lol..love the card Sandy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just became a follower of your blog! I found you through the Peachy Keen blog! So happy to be a follower! Congrats on become a Peachy Keen designer - how exciting!!!

    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...