Sunday, January 23, 2011

#20 Dog Walk Layout



Hello everyone I hope you all are having a great weekend! I am because I am motivated to get some layouts done finally since I am falling way behind lol! Here's a layout I made about me and my Pomeranian dog Blackie. He was my first baby lol! His 6th b-day is coming up on Feb. 3rd I just can't believe I've had him in my life almost 6 years. These photos were taken in 2005. Blackie would always look at me like he was telling me he wanted to go for a walk. We are so perfect together because we read eachother's mind lol! He is just too funny he acts like a stuck up dog and prances around all day like he is a model or something. He really knows how to make my hubby mad hahaha!

The other night at Michael's they had all of these American Craft's paper stacks on clearance for $6.99 so I used my new paper for this LO. Here's a list of the carts I used:
Boys Will Be Boys- Walk
Slumber Party LITE- please
Wild Card- Green Frame
Songbird-Flowers
Playtime LITE-Girl w/dog
Paper Pups-Dog Tail, Bone

I used my EK paw print border punch for the border, I added some pearls and eyelets to the circle parts of the paper, also added brads and did some inking to the flowers. I finally got the Exclusive Cricut LITE Playtime cartridge on ebay earlier this week and I was so excited because I think I got it at a very reasonable price, and I stamped her face with PKS. I stamped the bone with Pink By Design stamps. I've decided that I will start taking pics of my journaling areas so you guys can get ideas on what to say when you do your journaling on your LO's. For the longest time I would never do journaling, but I just kept thinking about how my kids, grand kids, and great grandkids will appreciate the journaling. I know I don't have the nicest handwriting, but hey I get too lazy to go type it up on the computer and print it out lol!

13 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I am thrilled that I discovered your blog. I love your layouts. They are so detailed and fun. Thanks for sharing.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout.I want to invite you to my blog to enter a give away @ lenascraftsblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! Love the great papers! Great deal on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! and love the story! I have to look at my cart, that girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! im still beyond jealous of your Playtime purchase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow alot of carts for this layout. You were busy. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout and your "baby" is the cutest little thing :) Tfs
    Robin aka thecricutscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww! So cute! You made this to be such an adorable layout. Love the paw print punched border strip. Great project! ...Your little "furbaby" is adorable, too!

    Jean-Marie
    http://www.dragonflydestiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable - great use of so many cartridges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable ! great job !!!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layout! The paw border is perfect and that lil' girl cut is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this is sooo cute! It made me lol!!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great layout!! I don't do a lot of journaling on my layouts. I usually just don't know what to put. I'm gonna try to do better.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...