Thursday, January 13, 2011

#11 Mushroom Card

Hello everyone here is a simple but sweet card I made for any occasion. I stamped the sentiment from Pink By Design Stamps and added a ribbon border along with a ribbon bow. The mushroom is from the Walmart Cricut Lite called Lovely Floral. Please be sure to check back later in the day I will be triple posting since I am really trying to stick to my New Year's Resolution and make a new project everyday, it's already getting hard to stick with it LOL!

Don't forget to mark your calendars for the It's my Party Blog Hop and Live Ustream on Saturday 1/15 hosted by Alex You Had ME At Craft

11 comments:

  1. I just love the bright colours in this card! excellent!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute ! Love those colors...

    Have a great Thursday ;-)
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please do more layouts in the future? love the cards but we need layouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors, oh...I wish I could have gotten some lites for $9.99..our Walmart said no :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun bright colors!

    ~Dawn
    http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! Come on, stick with that resolution...you can do it! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! It reminds me of one of those posters that look really cool under a black light lol!!

    Lots of Cricut Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is to cute!! I just bought this cartrige today. I have to use this image!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...