Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#4 Rock Princess Cat


Hello everyone I am happy to say that I have stuck to my New Year's resolution and have posted something everyday since 2011 started woo-hoo!!! For my kitty cart card I cut the cat from Rock Princess and stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps...Kitty Tear Faces! I embossed the green paper with my cuttlebug and stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design Stamps. I inked the edges up and tied a little bow to the side. I put stickles on the headphones and bling on the collar. For the frame shape you're not going to believe what it is LOL!! The red frame paper is actually a negative piece for something I created for my blog hop project on Thursday.....sorry I can't tell you what it is, can you guess?? I will give you a hint it's also from Rock Princess!!

Please mark your calendars for to very exciting blog hops happening right here on my blog, the first one is Dia De Reyes Hop on Jan. 6th and the second is the Hello Kitty Blog Hop on Jan. 7th!

7 comments:

  1. How super cute! Love the headphones!! And that sweet face is just to adorable! Just like the looks I get from Scooter when he's done something he shouldn't have!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitty is so cute and the colors are so vibrant. Thanks for sharing.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandrada this is soooo cute!!! Lub it!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on maintaining your goal! Love the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute...the stickles are so fun...love the sentiment!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this card and sentiment :]

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...