Thursday, January 20, 2011

#17 It's My Party Blog Hop WINNNER!!! & Card

Hello everyone I would like to announce the Random Winner of the It's My Party Blog Hop......The Winnner is Julie!! Congrats Julie!! Please contact me at critterbugg365 at gmail dot com to claim your Fiskars stamp set! Woo-hoo!! Thank you to my sweet dear friend Alex from You Had Me At Craft for hosting such a big event! I had a blast meeting her and all of the other talented ladies =)
Julie said...

Love the anteater! He's too cute! Okay, favorite birthday memory..so many to choose from. On my 8th birthday, I had a slumber party for my birthday and I got a "My Friend Jenny Doll." I loved her and nearly 30 years still have her along with all of her cool outfits. LOL!

Here is a very fun card that I made with my $10 Cricut Lite cartridge that I totally scored at Walmart! Yay!! I couldn't believe they price matched it I got lucky! I had this idea in my head for a while I knew I wanted to do some sort of light, match, or flame with this Christmas stamp set from Pink By Design. Once I got my hands on the Handy Man Lite cart I saw the flash light and a lightbulb popped in my head lol! I stamped the face with Peachy Keen stamps, and added stickles and the red ribbon is Christmas ribbon!

Please Click HERE to view my first Digital Delights Design Team project

Please click HERE to enter the Mini Monster's challenge at my new Cricut Blog Flaunt It Friday's....we are giving away one Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge

6 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the face stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card!! Love it! The sentiment is just perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute...with her sassy face and all!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha that is funny, I love the face and the paper! You are so welcome Sandra ! I love meeting you too !!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...