Thursday, January 20, 2011

#18 Home Sweet Home Card for my Hubby

Hello everyone I made this card for my hubby's return from Iraq we are just counting down the days just 4 more days! It's been a LONG 5 months. I think he is going to love his card because I made this house look exactly like ours, same color combo I even put the placement of the door nob on the left side lol! The only different about this house is we only have 1 window on the bottom facing the street, but it's pretty close to my house lol!

The house is from the Handy Man Cricut LITE, I stamped the sentiment, and used a EK border punch on Kraft paper. I added blue ribbon on top with some MS Twine. For the house I did a little inking and chalk ink for the windows, and embossed the roof with a Fiskars plate in my Cuttlebug. I am entering in a few challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge-Card for a Male
My Partner In Crafting Crime- New Stash/or great deal.....(Mine was the Handy Man Cricut LITE cartridge that I got for only $10!)


Please make sure to check back tomorrow for an all new challenge at my other blog:  http://flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Sandra! So happy that your DH will be home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will love this! I don't think he will care about the two windows downstairs..I think he will just be so happy to be home finally!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! 4 more days? You must be chomping at the bit!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the count down for hubbies homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooooo nice!! I just got this cartridge (hubby is in construction, so I justified the purchase!), and I am so excited to see your card!! I was just looking at it trying to figure out how I could get the most use out of it...

    Thanks so much for sharing!! (and in case I didn't get to mention yet -- Thanks for stopping over at my blog to visit me and leave a nice comment too!)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card...hope your DH makes safe and sound. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little house! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great house card, thanks for joining SC!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...