Thursday, January 20, 2011

Digital Delights By Louby Loo- Celebrations



Hello everyone I am so excited to share with you my first Design Team project with Digital Delights by Louby Loo, we were asked to make a card with "Celebration's" in mind. I decided to make a birthday card with the very adorable Briley and Balloons and also the sentiment is Happy Birthday to a Little Lady. I colored her face and body parts with Martha Stewart colored pencils, and colored everything else with Bic markers. I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and did some inking. I also cut the grass out seperately and used some pop dots for dimension, and also added some blue tinsel ribbon to the balloons. If you would like to enter the "Celebrations" challenge at the Delightful challenges please Click HERE, and be sure to check back tomorrow for the FREE Digi Day!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! The little girl is so pretty--pretty coloring! Great embossing!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work Sandra:) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable!!! Love It! The embossed bg is just great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I LOVE all that dimension! Briley looks adorable!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sandra!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Hun, Briley looks gorgeous.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little girl is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute...I love the fun bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...