Sunday, January 16, 2011

#14 Showered With Love

***Click HERE if you are continuing on the "ITS MY PARTY HOP"**

Hello everyone!! Thank you all for stopping by over the weekend to participate in the "It's My Party Blog Hop" hosted by Alex You Had Me At Craft. We had such a blast at her Meet and Greet party! Please make sure you check back later today for the Winner and also some very exciting news that I will share with you!

I made this card for the Paper Playtime design Team 1, our challenge is to make something with the word "Love" on it. I decided to make a card that says "Showered With Love" on it by Pink By Design. I orginally cut a bunch of hearts out and scattered them all over the card since it's raining Love lol! But for some reason it didn't look right to me, so I went with 2 hearts...one on the bottom with the sent. and one on the eumbrella. Th umbrella is from A Child's Year and the hearts are from Accent Essential. I inked around the edges with black chalk ink and added some red stickles to the umbrella heart. I am also entering my card into Emma's Throwback Thursday which is to use an older cart with a heart...I used ACY and AE.

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! Love the unbrella and the sentiment is just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it first!! lol Super cute card! Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute!! Love the umbrella and the perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative idea. I love the heart on the umbrella and what a cute sentiment! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background paper looks great with your red umbrella. The glitter heart sparkles wonderfully.

    Great job,
    Georgian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute-love the sentiment and umbrella!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra,

    That sentiment is perfect for your cute card!!! :)

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is cute! Ilike that umbrella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute! I love the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...