Monday, January 17, 2011

#15 I'm a New Designer -Plus V-day Layout

Hello everyone I decided that I am going to try to get out of my card rut a little bit and focus more on making layouts and altered projects. I LOVE making cards but I feel like I am getting behind in my scrapbooking. So I've decided I am going to work on my "2010" scrapbook, so here is a layout for Valentine's Day 2010. I made this challenge for the Getting Cricky challenge which is to use a bird on your project. I also made this layout to enter the Imagination Monday Challenge at My Creative Time For Me which is Sweet/Valentine, and also My Pink Stamper use Pink.

 Since I do not own an Imagine I just used a lot of different papers from the new K & Co Valentine's Day Stack from M's. The title is from Simply Charmed, the birdies in the flower are from Lovely Floral LITE, the banner is from Carousel LITE, the butterflies and the heart border are from an MS punch. I also used an EK punch at the bottom. I used some pink tulle and attached some flowers on top over the staples. I did some inking and faux stitching on the photo mats.





Also I have some VERY GOOD NEWS!!! I have been chosen to be on the Digital Delights Design Team!! Woo-hoo!! I am so excited I have been holding it in all weekend long! I know my blog is mostly about Cricut, but I have to say that I've recently had a new love for Digi's and Digital Delights By Louby Loo just so happens to be my favorite Digi company! Be sure to check back on Thursday's and Friday's for my Design Team projects, I will also incorporate my Digi's along with my Cricut you won't want to miss it!! =)

24 comments:

  1. That is a Beautiful layout! And congratulations again on the Design Team spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! I may have to scraplift the tulle idea. :) I have a lot of red leftover!! Congrats on making the design team girly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats amiga!!!!! I love your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats my friend! So happy for you! My fav digis are also Digital Delights by Louby Lou. I really am looking forward to seeing your projects! Hugs and happy dances!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sandra! You rock:) TFS your adorable layout!
    -Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout Sandra! So beautiful!! Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing what you create from the digis!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra this is an awesome layout!!! TFS. Congrats on the Digi DT!! I'm a bit hesitant on using Digi's but can't wait to see what you create with them. Maybe I'll finally take the plunge and try it out!!

    Simply Cricutting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout came out so cute! Im in a card rut roo!...time to scrap! Lol...wow congrats on making the DT, I bet your so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable layout! I love the papers and colors of this LO. Its Perfect!!!! WOW! So adorable! Great job! & Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful 3-D layout! Love all the details. And YEAH on your news! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is beautiful! Congratulations on making the design team, Sandra!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Congrats Sandra, that is so fun! LOVE the layout also...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo Hoo!!! Congrats girl on the DT and what a CUTE layout!! Love those butterflies with the tulle:) Congrats again!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty, pretty layout...the the butterflies and tulle!! Congrats on making the DT! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love what you did with the butterflies! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty LO & congrats on your DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That layout is AMAZING! I just love everything about it! And congrats on making the Digital Delights DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats and great job on the layout1

    ReplyDelete
  19. First of all this layout is absolutely AMAZING. I am in total love with it--the pennant..the tulle--just beautiful!
    Congrats on the DT with LoubyLoo--so excited for you!!
    Thank you so much for playing my cricut challenge at Getting Cricky for Nates Abc Cart.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on making the team! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your layout is beautiful, the colors are so pretty. Congrats on being on the design team!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...