Monday, January 24, 2011

#21 Love SEI challenge w/ Abby

Happy Monday everyone! I can not believe how fast this month is flying by pretty soon it's going to be V-Day, then Summer then we will all be making Christmas cards again LOL! Here is a card that I made for the SEI challenge at Abby's Blog. Since I am going to be her Guest Designer for her challenges she will have a bi-weekly challenge with some awesome SEI papers for prizes!  The theme she chose this week is "Love". all of the papers are from SEI "With All My Heart" collection. The tag embellishment is also from SEI I just stamped the sentiment with Studio G stamps from M's. I cut the cute little bird from Songbird.....I think Songbird is a really cute cart BTW, there's a lot of fonts, birds, birdhouses, and flowers. I think sometimes I judge carts by the back covers and forget that I can do so many more things on each cart with my Gypsy! I used a MS punch for the heart border and some twine, and red lace ribbon. I hope you all can come play along because everyone is a winner, everyone who enter's the SEI challenge will also recieve some Kich N Bleus Stamps for playing along in the challenge! Please go HERE to enter the challenge. Have a wonderful day and thanks Abby for letting me be your Guest Designer my friend!! =)

Also please make sure to mark your calendars for this weekend's blog hop which is the Celebrating Your Milestone's Blog Hop.....you won't want to miss it I am making something really special!! The hop will be this Friday 1/28- Sat. 1/29 starting at http://www.justyolie.com/

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandra...looking forward in seeing your creation for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Love the colors:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple elegance on this card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I really like the color combo! Great job sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! I love this card ! The colors are so perfectly coordinated :) Just beautiful !

    HUGS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the bird cut! Great papers too! Have you checked out my giveaway. Come be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Love the papers. The tag is just great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Card!! Love that heart border punch. Girl, I can't believe you are still up!! I Off I go to bed....
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic card! I love all of the beautiful layers! Gorgeous papers too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog from one of Momo's challenges. Love your card, it is super cute!


    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so beautiful Sandra!! great job hun!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such an inspiration! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so beautiful, classy and elegant. I love all the detail that you put in the card....I love the border punch...keep forgetting to dig mine out and use them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT card.. LOL..made me laugh the poor lil stinker with the crutches..very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card! Love the colors...tfs.

    I'm following your blog...Please stop by my blog...thanks! http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...