Thursday, March 10, 2011

#63 Beach Layout

(You can Click on the Picture to zoom in)
Hi everyone! I am so excited that I finally made a layout! In case you are new to my blog, I originally started with only layouts, then I was getting way behind in my goal 365 projects in 365 days so then I started getting into a card rut! Now I feel like I am way behind in my scrapbooking, but it's ok I will catch up I am determined!

If you are wondering why there's a big mustashe on this page its because my son Aidan had a "Sand Mustashe" at the beach it was so funny we were all laughing at his sand mustashe and so was my niece Natalie, so I decided to snap some pics of them. As you can see here in the pics Natalie was looking right at Aidan and Aidan was showing off his pile of sand and his sand Mustashe it was super cute and funny!

Onto the details......
All Papers: Making Memories
Sandcastle & Crabs: Life's a Beach cartridge
Mustashe: Billionaire LITE
Title: B is For Boy LITE
Shovel & Pail: Boys Will Be Boys Cartridge
Face Stamps: PKS Everyday  Faces
Octopus Stamp: TPC Studio (Joann's)
Journaling Tag: Martha Stewart
Rub-Ons: K & Company
Glimmer Mist
Here's a close up of the rub-on sentiment, Glimmer Mist and sandcastle
Here's a close up of his famous sand mustashe lol!

I am also entering this layout in the Scrappy Mom's Challenge B is For Boy

8 comments:

  1. So adorable! I need to catch up on my scrapbooks too - thank for the inspiration! And thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny! I love the layout and the story behind it! I'm glad you entered it into the Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about getting behind in scrapbooking...I've been challenging myself to get back to it! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Cute little story with the sand mustache. I'm likin' that title from the B is for Boy cart (gotta add to my list)... Summer is on my mind as well... just posted a "Summery" layout. Funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny, Sandra!!! :) Your son & niece are too adorable, too!

    How do you like rub-ons? Are certain brands better than others? I've heard that they're hard to work with, but yours looks great!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable lo!!
    looks like they were both having a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...