Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Digital Delights

Hi everyone today is Design Team day over at Digital Delights By Louby Loo the stamps I chose to create with this week were Billy and Rocket and Moon sentiment from Blast Off Accessories. I colored the stamps with Prismacolor pencils, added some ribbon and embossed the yellow cardstock with my Cuttlebug. I chose to use all primary colors and make this card for a boy. I am going to try to add in some more boyish/masculine cards to my collection since I always feel a little blocked when it comes to those! Be sure to come check out the St. Patrick's Day sale where many things are 50% HERE

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra!
    This is super cute! I love how you separated the words in the sentiment. Fun! Love the bright cheery colors too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright colors! That little Billy is so cute hiding behind his rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun and fun Sandra. Fabulous colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Love the bright colors and the Star embossing. It's PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. real cute the colors are a nice touch mertye learn huggablebear4_u@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creations! I've come for the paddy's day blog hop and officially confused. Anyway, thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...