Friday, March 11, 2011

#64 Mother's Day Card

Happy TGIF!!! Here's a Mother's Day card I made using the Songbird cartridge, it seems like that cart isn't very popular but I love it because there's so many great flowers on there. I cut the flowers in 3 colors and 3 sizes. I added a button to the center and some embroidery floss, and bling. I stamped the sentiment with My Creative Time stamps, I stamped the frame with a Halloween stamp!

Please be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for the I LOVE LUCY Blog Hop and I have a very special giveaway from me!!
Blog Hop

9 comments:

  1. Really pretty Sandra! That is one tall order doing a Cricut project every day! I did just ANY project for 31 dys awhile back and it about killed me. Best of luck! (I know you can do it!) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!!! Great Job!!

    Hugz,
    Ash
    http://cricut-crazed-lady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra,

    I haven't been online in forever and I miss your wonderful creations!!!

    Beautiful card...I like the font on Songbirds, too!!! :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! love the color combo. and that button and pearls give it a perfect touch
    jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful!! I really like it; TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...