Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#62 Wedding Card and Hop Winner's

Good evening! Here's a Wedding card I made for a custom order. I really wanted it to look classy and elegant. I embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug. The scallop shape is from ACY, the Oval from Opposite's Attract and the floral border is from the Elegant Cakes cartridge. I stamped the wedding cake image with Versamark ink and poured black embossing powder over it with my MS heat gun. I stamped the sentiment before I placed it in my CB, the butterflies are also from an MS punch and I added some silver pearls.

Now onto some Hop Winner's!!
Ladies please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prizes!

Jenn's Birthday Blog hop  winner is.... TRISHA
CREATE A BOOK HOP is....TANYA
HELLO CUPCAKE HOP is...KIMBERLY
KICH N BLEUS DT HOP is....CAROL (Your prize will be sent via email)

Thank all so much for stopping by my blog for the hops!

10 comments:

  1. Sandra,

    Thanks for letting me know that I won on Jenn's Birthday Hop. I love your blog and really love all your work. Thanks for sharing so much with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant! TFS

    I won, WOO HOO. Thankyou so much. I sent you an email.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners ...

    Sandra - I am following you on twitter
    @madebyjacquelin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card turned out very elegant! I just love that Martha Stewart butterfly punch!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.. seriously?? WOW.. Thank you soo much!!! I'm shocked!! :) LOVE the wedding card!! The butterfly is a PERFECT touch on your card!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, very elegant!

    TFS!

    moran99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's totally elegant and classy! The embossing and butterflies are so beautiful. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wedding card. Congrats ot the winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra,

    Your wedding card is so elegant & beautiful!!! :) Great job! I bet your customer was pleased!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...