Sunday, March 27, 2011

Digi Monday at Paper Playtime

Hi everyone today is Digi Monday at Paper Playtime and the theme is "Anything Goes" you do not have to use a digi to enter our challenge. We have some fabulous prizes up for grabs! Here are my 2 cards I created for the Design Team at Paper Playtime

For this card I used some Kraft cardstock and did some faux stitching and added twine. I colored Rainy Day Dilly Duck from Digital Delights by Louby Loo with Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is also from DDLL and it's called Make A Splash sentiment.

For my 2nd card I made this for the mother of all Queen's QUEEN JANIS!! Janis is the awesomely talented founder of Paper Playtime! I love the fact that we are all Queen's (DT) in her eyes! Thank you Queen Janis!! I colored this Prom Queen digi from Digi's with Attitude with Prismacolor pencils and added silver stickles to the silver parts of the stamps. I also stamped the sentiment and used my border punch.

Remember to link your project HERE for the challenge you have 2 weeks to enter have fun!

8 comments:

  1. These are both really cute!!! Rubber Ducky wins it for me :0)I am going to try to enter these challenges. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Queen, Sandra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just awesome Sandra!!! Your Dilly Duck is just toooo cute and your Queen is just beautiful!! Love them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are adorable, but I especially love the ducky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards. I love the queen stable. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the little duck, he is just adorable. You done a fantastic job with both cards.

    Off to see your mums blog now

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha I read that so wrong, not your mum but mother of all queens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations Sandra!
    I love the sparkly parts on the prom queen! too fun!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...