Monday, March 21, 2011

#75 Winner and Birthday Layout

Hi everyone thank you all for hopping with us over the weekend for the Birthday Bash Bunny hop for FLAUNT IT FRIDAY'S the Random winner of the Peachy Keen Wide Eyed and Bushy Tail Assortment is L.B. said...

Great projects. Love the clown!! March 18, 2011 7:29 AM
Congrats L.B.! Please contact me at critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Now onto my layout, if you are also a friend or fan of me on Facebook today I asked everyone which cart would you like me to use today and I had a huge response for Simply Charmed!


I have been working on my 2010 scrapbook album eventhough I haven't even started on 2008 or 2009 LOL! Sometimes I don't want to go in order and I like to just jump ahead to the present! These photos are about my hubby's 28th b-day last June 10th he didn't want to have a birthday party or get together but I forced him, it was a very spontaneous thing for me I told him that day while he was at work that I was going to make him Greek food and bake a cake this was my first "Fancy" cake LOL! We normally buy the cakes from Target they have some yummy cakes at Target in the bakery!

I used all DCVW papers and the cartridge I used was Simply Charmed, and  http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/ Happy New Year and Simple Simons. I used Simply Charmed for the blow horn, confetti, balloon, circle and sentiment. I used my EK border punch for the borders and Pink By Design "WISH BIG" stamp which I stamped repeatedly for a border.

For my layout I used this sketch from STUCK ON U SKETCHES

I am also entering in FANTABULOUS CRICUT "Happy Birthday" theme.
THROWBACK THURSDAY Use green with an older cart/ I chose Simply Charmed

Have a great day and be sure to make your calendars for this Saturday 3/26 "Imagine That" Blog Hop hosted by Me! .....A blog hop all about the Cricut Imagine...

21 comments:

  1. Congrats L.B.! She is one of my fav bloggers! Great layout Sandra. Love those Happy New Year Stamps. The patterned paper looks great layered too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! The little faces on the balloon and hat are adorable!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Congrats L.B. :) Your LO is marvelous!! You can just see the excitement on your page!!! The layers add soo much dimension and energy!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am feeling very lucky...first the circle blog and now here!! Love your project today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO. TFS

    (: SMILES :)

    Robin thecricutscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, this is so cute! I love your layout! Love the sketch...am so glad you are entering it in the Fantabulous challenge! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout. Im like you....I never scrapbook in any order. Im always jumping around, Right now im working on 3 scrapbooks lol good luck with the challenge.

    mommyscraftycreations@gamil.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun layout, Sandra! Your cake looks yummy! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally fun birthday LO! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun layout..great take on the sketch!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute! good luck on the challenge!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and fun layout girl!! I don't scrapbook in order either:) The cake sure does look yummy!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the faces on the hat and balloon. Great birthday colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! Love the party hate! Thanks for playing along with Stuck on U. Hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun layout and such a great take on the sketch..
    thnx for playing along with us girls over at SOUS..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great lay out and the cake looks yummy! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice Layout. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute!! Love the faces on the title! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your scrapbook birthday layout! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute layout!! Love the adorable die cuts and the cake looks YUMMY!!! Looks like everyone had fun!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...