Saturday, March 5, 2011

#62 I Love Groovy Times!


Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you all are having a good weekend so far, here is a card I made a few days ago with my new favorite cartridge GROOVY TIMES!! I love that cart and I think I may love it even more then the Nifty Fifties cart woo-hoo!!

I had a special request to make some cards to sell since I do not have an etsy account just yet, I have really been thinking abou opening one  lately. Anways, this fabulous car which I think might be a '68 or '69 Camaro (which has always been a dream car of mine since high school !) is from Groovy Times, the frame is from Fabulous Finds, and I stamped the sent. from a Stampendous stamp set from M's and added 4 metallic brads to the corners.

9 comments:

  1. Very cool, you have done an excellent job with this card.

    Yes you should open up a shop with Etsy, it is very easy to list all your products there, and you will have a lot of fun there.

    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! this is my hubby's dream car. he had a 67 in hs!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! I love this cart too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and you're my new hero! I've had a Cricut for years, but just in the past few months have been making myself learn to not be afraid of it... and just turn it on and try something new (almost every day). I'm not only your newest follower, but bookmarked your blog and placed it with the ones I must check everyday!
    Buffie
    http://scrappingwithbuffie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GREAT card! Love the patterned paper you chose to go with the car colors. Fab Card!!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome! And I love the colors you used! Well that does it!!! I NEED this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ran across your site the other day and IM very excited to try some ideas!!!
    Amelia Thompson
    g00fy0ne@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra,

    What a great card!!! :) The colors are perfect & I agree: I'd love to own a car like that! ;)

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...