Monday, March 14, 2011

#69 First ever Cricut Imagine Card, and BLOG HOP CALL!!

Hi everyone I am so excited to announce that I am a Proud Cricut Imagine owner!! My hubby was so sweet to buy me one over the weekend at an awesome deal! I could not believe that I created 2 complete cards in 12 minutes this machine is amazing! Yes, I know they are still working out some things with it but I think I got mine at the perfect time. The green polka dot paper and the sentiment with butterfly are all from the cart that comes with the machine called IMAGINE MORE.

Now for the Blog Hop Call...... since I am a newbie to the Cricut Imagine I would like to get inspired by the Imagine and by others who create with the Imagine, so I would like to host a Cricut Imagine ONLY Blog Hop next Saturday March 26th I know it's last minute but I will make it easy for you.....the theme is ANYTHING GOES, just use your CRICUT IMAGINE! Blog Candy is optional.

Please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com and I will take the first 15 people who email or message me on Facebook  (I am also asking on Facebook)

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Sounds like you are having so much fun! A good friend of mine purchased the Imagine and, 4 machines later, yes 4....she got one that worked and she loves it! Good luck on the bloghop...I can't wait to see everyone's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...
    Ok Sandra, what is an awesome deal? I am thinking on purchasing again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you! And you have already sussed it out and are creating like magic! Can't wait to see more of your Imagine stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I only got as far a a Cricut Create, so won't be joining in....but I AM jealous Ha Ha!
    Hugs Viv xx
    (You've done an amazing job with your Cricuts Sandra. I'm going to scrutinize your blog for tips and tricks)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting! a new Imagine! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...