Sunday, March 13, 2011

#66 Apron B-day Card

***Click HERE for the I LOVE LUCY Hop***

Hi everyone here's another card I made for a custom order I do not have an etsy but if you have something in mind please feel free to contact me. The marquee shape is from Once Upon A Princess, the apron is from Country Life and the rolling pin is from From My Kitchen. The sentiment is handwritten since I don't have a stamp that small. I also added some ribbon and a border from the Apron Lace  Fiskars punch.

8 comments:

  1. Darling! I'm glad I am not the only one that sometimes handwrites sentiments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you ran the punch and the ribbon up the side, something different!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and details you added to your card... *Ü*!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, great job Sandra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful

    lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com

    lindascraftcorner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card!
    Alexandra
    craftybaubles(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...