Monday, March 7, 2011

Exciting News!

Blog Hop

Hi everyone I am super excited to share that I will be a designer for my sweet friend Scrapbookaholic By Abby!! For those of you who don't know who she is you are missing out! Her projects are amazing! She is going to have all of her new designer's design projects for her Monday Bi-Weekly challenges and the first one will be next week! Please head over to Abby's blog HERE to see a list and bio's of all of the amazing talent. I am so excited for Abby and I am so glad she decided to have a Design Team, this is going to be tons of fun everyone!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are both such talented ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congratulations, Sandra! Looks like a fabulous, talented team that Abby has put together! Looking forward to that first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the DT...Thanks for sharing, off to see and join up Abby's blog

    Thanks again

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, I'm your newest follower, martha from the card boutique...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey chica!!! Tuesdays is your Kich N Bleus Team day!!!!!! hehehe Mondays is ours!!!! So happy to have you on my team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, that's so exciting! Can't wait to see all the cool projects!

    Nicki121986@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I can't wait to work with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats girlie!!! Whoo hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! I can't wait to work with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Sandra! Abby is super awesome and so are you !

    HUGS!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! We're going to have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Sandra!!! :)

    Can't wait to see what you create...

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...