Sunday, March 13, 2011

#67 Pink and Glitter Card

Hi everyone today is a brand new challenge at http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ and all of the Queens were asked to make a project for one of our 3 challenges, I chose the Pink and Glitter theme in honor of Barbie's birthday! I embossed the card with my zebra cuttlebug folder in my CB, then inked it up with Black Shoot Distress ink. The circle and crown are from Slumber Party LITE, I poured hot pink MS glitter on top, then stamped and embossed the sentiment with PBD stamps. I hope you all are able to play along in the challenge it wil stay open for 2 weeks, have fun...you can play along HERE

5 comments:

  1. Very cute crown.. TFS
    You are welcome to visit The Purple Scrapbook @ www.thepurplescrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I LOVE all the pink glitter you know me and pink and glitter ha ha! I have not ever embossed and inked like that, it came out super cool looking! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I like the embossing and inking. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The zebra print is so cool. Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the glitter and embossing TFS

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...