Thursday, March 24, 2011

#78 Cricut Imagine Layout

***This is my 2nd post today please scroll down for my DDLL DT project***


Good morning everyone! Here's a layout I made completely with my Cricut Imagine! All 4 pieces of patterned paper, the hearts, bear, and title are from the Better Together cartridge. The banner on top left is from Imagine More. This was super fast and easy for me I think it took me about 30 minutes from start to finish and that's fast for me because my layout usually take me 2 or 3 hours to make! I also added a border from my MS lace punch and some pink pearls. I follwed the sketch bellow for the SASSY LIL SKETCHES MARCH 14TH CHALLENGE, also entering PAPER CUTZ anything goes challenge.
Be sure to stop by this weekend for the Cricut Imagine Blog Hop that I will be hosting!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome layout!!! Love the cuts and colors/patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award. Head over to my blog to receive it.
    http://acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! I love the title and the banner:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is SO cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! It feeds my creativity. What a challenge you've taken on. It will be some much fun following you.

    Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout!! I have an award for you on my blog. Jenn :) http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet page and love the scallop!!!! what agreat page and just lovin your banner work!! thanks sooo much for playing along at Sassy Lil sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...