Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#76 Yankees Card

Hi everyone here's a fun card I made for a Cutom order, my customer asked for a Yankees Birthday card and I first I had no idea what I was going to do especially since I know nothing about sports LOL! Then a lightbulb finally went off in my head and I thought "Yankees Logo"!! I am so glad that lightbulb went off because now I know what to make when I need Masculine cards, I can't make logo cards of their favorite sports teams.

 The baseball is from the new Life's A Party cart I love that cart there's so much on it! The hat is from Stand and Salute and the baseball bat is fromn Everyday Paper Dolls, I made this a few weeks ago and I am so sorry but I do not remember which cart this font is from.

Here what I found online when the lightbulb went off LOL! My Inspiration:
Be sure to mark your calendars for the IMAGINE THAT BLOG HOP hosted by me! This Sat. 3/26 @5Am PST



Gif Created on Make A Gif

11 comments:

  1. Great card even though I am a PHILLIES fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I know nothing about sports, and I thought I was the only one. But this is such a cute card, I might have to copy it someday! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Yankees Fan! Sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for thos sports minded people in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job on this card!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I've been looking to do a Yankees card! Thanks for the inspiration!!
    mbchoj at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh this will definitely get made here at my house!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! Go Yankees! :)
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...