Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#71 Imagine kite card


Hi everyone here's a very fast card I made with my Imagine this was my 2nd card I made with it and it only took me 6 minutes from start to finish! I love my Imagine! The blue polka paper and the kite are both from the Imagine More cartridge. I cut the scallop shape from the Imagine, with no cart...there's a few basic shapes that are pre-set on the Imagine without using any carts pretty cool huh! I did the embossing on the kraft paper with my lovely green Cuttlebug! The stamp is Pink by Design.

Exciting News! Be sure to mark your calendars for a Cricut Imagine Blog Hop I will be hosting next Sat. March 26-27th at 5AM PST!! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow..six minutes from start to finish! You are amazing! I love the background paper..so many versatile ways this paper can be used. Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a blog hop? Just got my Imagine and LOVE it! I'm looking for ideas and came upon your site, will be making the kite card tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh one more thing, can you add dimensions of your cuts? It's really helpful for us who want to copy :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...