Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Imagine That Blog Hop Winners

Thank you everyone for stopping by my blog over the weekend for the Imagine That Blog Hop! Thank you to SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS and PEACHY KEEN STAMPS for being my wonderful sponsors!

Please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com with  your address.

The RANDOM winner of PKS Everday Character Face Assortment is
Carol said...Great job on the projects! I just got my Imagine from my sweet hubby this past week, so I appreciate your hop so I can see all the great ideas of the participants!! :-)~Carol MARCH 26, 2011 6:23 PM



The RANDOM winner of PKS Wide Eyed Kids Assortment is:

Misty said...That was a FUN hop. I don't have an Imagine, but now I want one...LOL!

Peachy Keen would be, 'Wide Eyed Kids Faces' & Scrappy Moms, Everyday Greetings.

Thanks for a fun Saturday morning!Hummer Hugs,Misty MARCH 26, 2011 9:53 AM

The RANDOM winner of Scrappy Moms Kids Incorporated is:



Jenn said...




That was a fantastic hop!! It was fun seeing all the different projects using the imagine. If I'm lucky enough, would love to win either any PK face set or SM "Kids Incorporated". Thanks for the chance!xxJenn craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

smile4jenn at hotmail dot com

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the lucky winners!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH W0W! My first PK Set!!! Thank you!! I was downsized out of my job & decided I could not spend any money except for essentials of life!
    Doing the hummer dance now!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting! Thank you! And congrats to the other two!
    xxJenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was getting so excited - final a Peachy Keen Stamp set then realized it's another Carol. LOL (there always next time)

    Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ladies, have fun with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-) Thank you so much!!! I emailed you my info!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...